Thursday, April 25, 2019

My personal journey to Go Dan exam: - 2 months



After 6 years I am back to Japan for a Business trip. Yesterday, 24th f April, I was at Riken Institute visiting the lab of Dr. Hishikawa. I gave a talk on our vision of reproducibility in Bioinformatics and I had extensive and interesting discussions with him and his group.



Today I am traveling to Kyoto for the ISEV2019, the meeting of the  International Society for Extracellular Vesicles. This afternoon I will just made the registration to the meeting and try to role out how to handle the next days tight schedule of the meeting.
This evening, I will be with Donatella Castelli sensei visiting the dojo of Inoue sensei in Nara. I have meet Inoue sensei during one of the Italian taikai quite long time ago, and I very happy to be able, thanks to Donatella, to have the possibility to visit his dojo.
More about tonight keiko tomorrow ^_^


No comments: