Sunday, December 18, 2016

Summarizing 2016 kendo travels



In 2016 I traveled quite a lot and I had the possibility to visit many dojos:
It was a very reach year for me. I learned a lot from my Kendo travels and I realized that I have a lot of things that I do not know and I am trying to learn. However, I also realize that there are things that I do not know that I do not know, yet. So Kendo is so reach that will provide me enough challenges till I will have the strength to practice. 
I would like to thank all people I have the possibility to cross-shinai with during this year and I am very grateful for all suggestions and tips I got. I was unable to implement everything in my Kendo but I trying hard to do that.
Many thanks again to everybody and enjoy Winter Holidays.
 





No comments: