Wednesday, November 19, 2014

October 2014: Singapore

Also this year I was invited for the 4th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress 2014.
It was a very interesting meeting and I had again the chance to spend sometime with my friends n Singapore and off course to practice Kendo. I was at the Singapore Kendo Club both on Wednesday and Thursday keiko. It was very nice to see again friends and cross shinai with them. I also used my camera in the men but for some unknown reason the videos came out corrupted.
I was more lucky with the videos visiting the Tanglin Kendo Club. You can find here some of the keiko and some picture of the delicious lunch with them.


Me and Yeo Sensei

Me and Jeno
 
Me and Olla

Me and Claire
Lunch after keiko


 I really had a great time. I really hope to be back in Singapore also next year.


No comments: