Friday, November 21, 2014

November 2014: Visiting Koryukan Kendo Club in Krakow

I was in Krakow from November the 3rd to November the 8th because  running a course at Jagiellonian University Medical College.


The course was very intense and I was so tired that I managed to go to Kendo only once during the all week spent in Krakow. I was at Koryukan Kendo Club. The training was two hours and we were about 10 persons. We had about 20 mins od warm up and then a long session of suburi that was very challenging. Then we did men tsuke and we started various rounds of kirikaeshi and basic kion at the end we had about 15 minutes of jigeiko and I had the possibility to practice with Hessel sensei (6 Dan).
The dojo is now 35 years old and on the first week of December my instructor W Pomero will go at  Koryukan Kendo Club together with other nana dan european sensei for this specific event.

No comments: