Concerning Go Dan exam comments I found very interesting and in frame with my personal thought the comments on Go Dan Grading from Andy Fisher between, see between 6.44 and 12:20 mins in [KENDO RANT] - Practicing for 5th Dan? . From his comments I would actually highlight, for my personal journey, the following sentences:
- Not doing Kendo by yourself
- Do not attach randomly
- Having a conscious influence on the opponent not just a reaction to opponent action
It came out that:
- my left heel should be kept more near to the floor.
- I tried and I realized that my posture and ability to push improves, now I have to make it part of me.
- Till now I was focusing on interacting with the opponent and forcing him to react to my pressure. The problem is that I was always too much near to the opponent to make a decent oji-waza. I got the point to keep my pressure in Issoku ittō-no-maai.